Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with our Complete Care Programme, including 3 Years/100,000km Free Certified Service
With all new vehicles you get 3 Years Free Certified Service, so you can maintain the performance, safety and value of your new car for 3 years, or up to 100,000km which ever comes first.
With trained expert technicians, using only Holden-approved parts and fluid, sleep easy knowing your car is taken care of.
One of the largest networks of service Dealers in New Zealand.
Our recommended service intervals are calculated by time or distance travelled, depending on your driving style. Servicing your car regularly ensures the long term reliability and safety of your Holden and when it comes to selling your vehicle it can add value and buyer confidence.
If you travel less than 15,000km in 12 months then you will need to service your vehicle according to time intervals. So your Holden will need to be serviced every 12 months (even if you haven't reached the KM limit).
If you drive more than 300km a week, use the odometer reading to determine when your service is due (every 15,000km, even if it has been less than 12 months since your last service).
You'll get 3 years Free Scheduled Certified Service — up to 100,000km, (if you go that far in 3 years) carried out by trained Certified Holden technicians, using only genuine Holden parts. All up, if you do 100,000km you'll get up to six 15,000km Certified Services, and one WOF inspection.
It's called Complete Care because you shouldn't have to worry about a thing for the next few years when you buy your new car. It means you'll get the best of Holden's tech know-how and quality parts, to maintain the performance, safety and value of your new car for 3 years, plus 24/7 support is on-call. It includes 3 years Free Certified Scheduled Service up to 100,000km, for every Holden vehicle sold new in New Zealand by a Holden Dealer from 1 September 2017. It's not a one-off thing either; it really is for every new Holden sold by a Holden Dealer in New Zealand until futher notice, courtesy of Holden NZ and your Holden Dealer Network.
✓ Every new vehicle, every model, every time - our cover includes every Holden vehicle sold by a Holden Dealer and first-registered as a new vehicle by a Holden Dealer from 1 September 2017.
✓ You'll get 3 years Free Scheduled Service, by trained Certified Holden technicians, using only genuine parts - up to 100,000km, (if you go that far in 3 years). It can be extended up to 5 years, or more kms - fees are good value.
✓ You'll get your first Warrant of Fitness check and certificate (WOF) @ 3 years old also for free.
✓ All up, if you do 100,000km you’ll get up to six 15,000km Certified Services + Brake Fluid and 1 WOF inspection.
✓ Please understand, this is the Certified Scheduled Services, for normal use, it excludes wear parts and wheel alignments which may be needed depending on driving use. Any extra interim abnormal-use services or extra oil/filter changes are not scheduled, so not included. Your Service Warranty Booklet lists all scheduled services.
✓ If you sell your car, this cover moves with it, so long as Holden NZ are notified of a new owner via a Dealer.
1. All services and WOFs must be completed by a Holden Dealer/Approved Service Centre, within one month or a 3,000km window of the specified service interval time/distance. Scheduled Certified Services are set at 15,000km, 30,000km, 45,000km. Should you drive a little more, it stretches out to include Scheduled Certified Services at 60,000km, 75,000km & 90,000km. Just remember, this only applies if this is within the first 3 years until that free WOF.
2. Includes all service maintenance genuine Holden parts, oils and labour tasks within Holden’s Scheduled normal-use Certified Service up to 90,000km service. This is only completed if your odometer agrees that the km requirement, showing within 95,000km and within 3 years 1 month from the date of new vehicle 1st registration by a Holden Dealer.
3. Includes genuine Holden parts scheduled as replace; e.g. filters, seals, gaskets oils, fluids and spark plugs.
4. Normal-use labour tasks itemised on the customer MPVI (Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection) checklist shall not be charged, including any wheel rotations, battery check and a GM global warranty update check completed at the time of the service that will help prolong the parts on your vehicle and reduce future wear replacement needs.
5. The Scheduled Certified Services at 60,000km, 75,000km & 90,000km and are only included if completed before the vehicle is 3 years and 1 month old from 1st registration. Unless extended by a paid fee via a Holden Dealer.
6. Missed services may invalidate the warranty terms and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, please get them done on time.
7. To Transfer Ownership, contact a Holden Dealer. This will help maintain the condition and value of your vehicle, so should you wish to hand your vehicle over to a lucky new owner, the cover goes with them. We suggest the new owner gets a Verification Inspection done at a Holden Dealer so they can advise on the vehicle needs. We are all happy to assist, there is a small fee for the dealer to do the inspection and the admin, (up to $59).
✗ Holden Direct sale Government, Police or Direct Rentals, unless subsequently opted-in by a Holden Dealer.
✗ Any parts and fitting labour for tasks that are initially scheduled as check only or adjust only - so no added parts before due.
✗ Any wear parts; e.g. brakes, wipers, tyres, belts, batteries, and bulbs. (These may still be covered under warranty provisions if faults occur). Dealers will advise you of any need for these separately(and if they can claim for anything).
✗ Any additional interim services or oil/filter change due to heavy-duty, frequent stop/start abnormal-use, or contaminations.
✗ Any wheel alignment, damage, cleaning or extended road-tests.
✗ Any Ad-Blue, or fuel additives, or any Non-GM branded products or parts.
✗ All unknown subsequent owners whose identity and ownership has not been verified and notified to Holden, (transferred).
• Courtesy services and loan vehicles pre-agreed with the Dealer at booking.
• Brief diagnostics at the time of service, unless for an abnormal specified fault finding task requiring separate time allocation.
• Sundries and consumables during a Free Scheduled Certified Service.
• Non-GM branded oil surcharges or local labour rate variances.